here

Friday, January 26, 2018

Allie's Quilt

Hi friends!
I worked on Allie's quilt  yesterday afternoon.
Nearly half of it is quilted so maybe I will finished that today.
I quilt awhile then stop and do some thing else. My knee has been giving me fits!
I think I pulled a muscle on the side of my knee going up!
Been rubbing it down but it still takes a while.
Hope to finish the back on this and have at least a start on quilting it over the weekend.
I ordered the light grey for Krissy's quilt and some turquoise for Angel's quilt.
They should get here some time next week , I hope, because I think I will be finished with these two.
Can't start either one of the next ones until I get their fabric.
Need both just to start them.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What happened to your knee? Is it feeling better? Seems you are working too hard this month. Maybe you need to rest my friend.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks good. Hope your knee gets better.

scraphappy said...

Pretty blue stars. Hope your knee is back to normal soon.