here

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Angels

Hi friends!
Made some more tri-angles yesterday, made enough to make a row down on side but didn't get it added.
Got this fixed!
I want to add one more block on each row before I go any further.
This one will be a big queen.
May be the last one I get to make for my Angel so I want it big enough to last her a long time.
We juat stayed home yesterday , I sewed and Tommy worked on the bath room.
Some finish work on the ceilings.
We still like putting down a few pieces of tile and buying another door that opens out before he will be finished with it.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Well your quilt (and I am glad you are making it big and beautiful) and your shower are really shaping up!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is coming along as well as the bathroom.