here

Friday, May 18, 2018

Beautiful Blocks

Hi friends!
No internet this morning! It's went off two times this week.
We ran around most of yesterday but I did manage to get a few tops and bottom's added to a few blocks.
Every little bit helps get closer to a finished quilt.
It poured in town yesterday so we came home and finished things this morning.
Our English Dog Wood is blooming, Tommy grandmother planted that in the front yard many years. I can see it out my sewing room window.
Family reunion is this weekend , so I will be cooking tomorrow ,.   Maybe I can get in a little sewing.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Love the way the blocks for our daughter's quilt are coming along.

Enjoy the family reunion and the rest of your weekend!

Jocelyn said...

Your blocks are looking great!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Enjoy the reunion and your blocks are looking great.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Pretty blocks. Oh have fun at the family reunion.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you have a great time at the family reunion - your house? O love those blocks! And the plant from your MIL! Busy girl!

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks look gorgeous, Have a fun reunion.