here

Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's day weekend

Hi Friends!
Had a great weekend, Sat we had a cook out mother's day and birthday at Eli's and Kari's.
That's my daughter hugging Tucker.
Our birthday girl Gracie, she cant wait until she is a teen-ager!
Then yesterday!
My son and most of his family! Minus Michael and Ashley. Made my Mother's Day weekend seeing both of mine. I did get to talk to Michael!
Gave Tatum her quilt.
She loved it, she is home from college for the summer.
All my grands are graduating from High School and college.
Next year we have four graduating high school and one is 2 1/2 hours away so pray the days work out so we can get to them all.
Have a good day
Hugs
Babs





5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Sounds like a fun weekend of celebrations. I really like Tatum's t-shirt quilt. I bet she was thrilled.

Julierose said...

Wonderful celebrations for you all!;))
I think Tatum's quilt came out beautifully!!
I had my daughter here for Sunday lunch so we had a wonderful catch-up all afternoon...
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness what great educations - you must be so proud of them all. And of course she loved her quilt. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Ioleen said...

Looks like a wonderful time with lots of family. Tatum’s quilt turned out beautifully.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely happy days my dear friend.Tatums quilt is just lovely.Hope you and Tommy are keeping well.xxx